Test Couplings with Connection Thread M16 x 1,5 – SMK15
Test Couplings with ball check for normal hydraulic applications and hydraulic applications with high-viscosity fluids.
Area of Application
▪ Monitoring and control of pressure
▪ Sampling in high- and low-pressure systems
▪ Coupling at system pressure level
▪ Leakproof connection before ball check is open
▪ Simple connection to measuring, control and switching devices
▪ Self locking metal guard cap
▪ Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral oil based fluids (Check compatibility of seal material)
▪ For use in conjunction with other liquid media please consult STAUFF
▪ Max. working pressure 630 bar / 9137 PSI
For SMK style G and K the recommended working pressure of fitting manufacturer has to be applied.
▪ Joining under pressure up to 630 bar / 9137 PSI max.
Stauff Test 15 Catalogue CONNECTOR STYLES AVAILABLE
Metal parts made of:
▪ Steel, black zinc/nickel-plated = C6F* (CrVI-free)
▪ Stainless Steel V2A (1.4305 / AISI 303) on request
▪ Stainless Steel V4A (1.4571 / AISI 316Ti) on request
* Note: The changover of the standard surface finishing
“zinc plated” to the chromium (VI) free surface finishing
“black zinc/nickel-plated” will proceed gradually.
Ball made of Stainless Steel
Sealings made of:
▪ P = NBR (Buna-N®)
Temperature range -20 °C … +100 °C / -4 °F … +212 °F
▪ V = FPM (Viton®)
Temperature range -20 °C … +200 °C / -4 °F … +392 °F
▪ E = EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber)
for brake fluid, Temperature range -40 °C … +150 °C / -40 °F … +302 °F
▪ The complete STAUFF Test 15-type-SMK range is also available with a hexagonal protection cap made of steel.
▪ On request STAUFF Test 15 is also available as SKK-type including “Gas”- and “Filling”- versions.