Designed as in-tank suction strainer elements for direct installation into suction lines of pumps; should always be installed below the minimum fluid level of the reservoir
▪ Available with female BSP thread (ISO 228) or female NPT thread (ANSI B1.20.1)
▪ Threaded end cap made of glass-fibre reinforced Polyamide (PA) or Aluminium
▪ Lower end cap and support tube made of Steel, zinc-plated
▪ Standard filter material is Stainless Steel Mesh (125 μm); alternative micron ratings of 60 μm and 250 μm on request
Please contact us for alternative materials.
▪ Suitable for use with Mineral and Petroleum based hydraulic fluids (HL and HLP)
▪ Operating temperature range: -20 °C … +100 °C / -4 °F … +212 °F