STAUFF Test 20 (Type SMK20) Test Couplings with Ball Check
Test Couplings with Connection Thread M16 x 2 – SMK20
Test Couplings with ball check for normal hydraulic applications and hydraulic applications with high-viscosity fluids.
Area of Application
▪ Monitoring and control of pressure
▪ Sampling in high- and low-pressure systems
▪ Coupling at system pressure level
▪ Leakproof connection before ball valve is open
▪ Simple connection to measuring, control and switching devices
▪ Self locking metal guard cap
▪ Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral oil based fluids (Check compatibility of sealing material)
▪ For use in conjunction with other liquid or gaseous media please consult STAUFF
▪ In case of ultimate tightness requirements for gaseous media, a special Gas-type is available
▪ Max. working pressure 630 bar / 9137 PSI
For SMK style G and K the recommended working pressure of fitting manufacturer has to be applied.
▪ Joining under pressure up to 400 bar / 5801 PSI max.
Stauff Test 20 Catalogue CONNECTOR STYLES AVAILABLE
How It Works
Metal parts made of:
▪ Steel, zinc/nickel-plated = C6F (CrVI-free)
▪ Stainless Steel V2A (1.4305 / AISI 303) on request
▪ Stainless Steel V4A (1.4571 / AISI 316Ti) on request
Ball made of Stainless Steel
Seals made of:
▪ P = NBR (Buna-N®)
Temperature range -20 °C … +100 °C / -4 °F … +212 °F
▪ V = FPM (Viton®)
Temperature range -20 °C … +200 °C / -4 °F … +392 °F
▪ E = EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber)
for brake fluid, Temperature range -40 °C … +150 °C / -40 °F … +302 °F
▪ The complete STAUFF-Test-20-type-SMK range is also available with a hexagonal protection cap made of steel or plastic protection cap.